Tuesday, May 29, 2007

10 years ago...

Jeff Buckley (November 17, 1966 – May 29, 1997). Light a candle for Jeff. And here are all the previous clips I posted on this blog.

Satisfied Mind (live @ The Knitting Factory)
How many times have you heard someone say,
"If I had money, I would do things my way."
But little they know, that it's so hard to find
one rich man in ten, with a satisfied mind.

Money can't buy back all your youth when you're old,
a friend when you're lonely, or peace to your soul.
The wealthiest person, is a pauper at times
compared to the man with a satisfied mind.

When my life is over and my time has run out,
my friends and my loved ones, I will leave there's no doubt.
But one thing's for certain, when it comes my time,
I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind.
But one thing's for certain, when it comes my time,
I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind mind mind, mind mind,
satisfied mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu as allumé une bougie ?

Anonymous said...

l'anonymous qui poste plus vite que son clavier, c'est moi.
Sophie

Tony said...

>Sophie
yup! it should be on the site :)